1. USE OF OUR SITE
We aim to update our Site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely.
2. LIMITED LICENCES
In relation to all content available on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, and buttons, we grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited licence does not include the right to:
- frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof;
- modify or download the Site or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content);
- make any use of the Site or its Content other than personal use;
- create any derivative work based upon either the Site or its Content;
- collect account information for the benefit of another party;
- use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising our name or the Trade Marks; or
- use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
We also grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our Site
- may link to, but not replicate, our Content;
- may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products;
- may not misrepresent its relationship with us;
- may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages;
- may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions;
- may not use any Trade Mark without express written permission; and
- may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link. Any unauthorised use by you of the Site terminates the limited licence set forth in this clause 2 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
3. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the access or use of the Site, you shall comply with these Website Terms and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted on the Site. You shall act always in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You may not make any change or alteration to the Site or any Content or services that may appear on this Site and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the Site. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Website Terms, if you default negligently or willfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Website Terms, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to us or our affiliates, partners or licensors.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content available on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of us or our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of us or our affiliates, partners or licensors, and are protected by trademark laws. All other Trademarks not owned by us or our affiliates, partners or licensors that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
Except as set forth in the limited licence in clause 2 above, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content, the Trademarks, nor any other portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent
6. PURCHASE-RELATED POLICIES
The Products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the Products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. Please note that samples are subject to availability. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
The images of the Products on the Site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Product may vary slightly from those images. The packaging of Products may also vary from that shown in images on our website.
The purchase of Products through the Site is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter and form contracts on the Site in accordance with English law.
You may only purchase Products from our site if you are at least 18 years old.
- RETURNS POLICY
Our items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable due to hygiene purposes.
8. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
We are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages, or any other sites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. You’re linking to or from any off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Site pages or any other sites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and sites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Site pages and other sites that you visit.
If you have any questions regarding these Website Terms please contact us by email at – firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of complaint about your online purchase, you may contact us by email at email@example.com
All rights reserved:
FAMI UK BEAUTY LTD
23, Fanworth House, London E143HY
UK Company Registrar Number 13885596